No dotted or broken lines in BORDERS anymore. Any reason?

Older versions of Libre Office gave quite a few options for lines (dotted, solid).Why can I not access these anymore on tha latest version?

What operating system? What version of LibO? How are creating a line? I don’t have this problem on LibO 5.4, 6.1 and 6.2 Linux-mint, EN-GB.

I have two desktop comps. Both are using Windows 10 home, and both have the exact same version of Libre Office. When in spreadsheets I want to surround a cell/cells with a border (sometimes with a dotted outline). On one machine when selecting border a box comes up with a selection of lines from narrow to broad and also a selection of dotted lines. The other machine only gives me an option of one line.
I cannot find a difference as both machines have the same settings. I have to say that the machine which appears o.k is the older machine which has had versions of Libre Office for a couple of years…

What version of LibO? What Language? So this is a problem with Calc. I assume you are saving the file as .ods? I do not have this problem on my system with my versions of LibO. Have you checked to see whether this is a known bug? Have you tried resetting the config file?

You might find the following of interest How to put a border around calc comments