Number of registered users in AskLibO at the end of Jan2014

image description

Aaaand … we’re back to the prior trend. \o/ Thanks @ROSt53.

@oweng - It was also nice for me to see that we back to almost 500 new registrations per month.
I would like to see how many question are raised and answered per month but don’t find such data. Should you know how I could access such data, it would be very nice.

@ROSt53, I have no idea how to get that data other than by regularly checking the large green figures that display for the ALL and UNANSWERED buttons. I have been semi-regularly recording these figures and unfortunately the trend is (again) to an increasing percentage of UNANSWERED (although nothing like as bad as when the correct answer button was broken).

@oweng - If you do not yet create already a chart on above mentioned ALL/UNASWERED I can add a chart in my data set. Two figures more is not much work. Please let me know.

I am also aware that “answered” can only be checked by the person who asked the questions and not everybody who got an answer does this… I also saw and see quite many "unanswered " questions with perfectly fine answers given by all the volunteers of this forum. However the relative change and its trend is an important indication.

@ROSt53, I have sent you my spreadsheet, but the data is a bit spotty. The “All” figure, is just a count of the number of questions, while the “Unanswered” is a list of those questions which have not had the “Correct” button checked (regardless of how many answer entries each has). There does not appear to be any way of getting a list of questions with no responses.

@ROSt53Some selected data from 2013-01-20 to 2014-02-01 (will be removed in a week).

BTW: You have enough “karma” to accept any answer, see the comments here.

Follow-up: Number of registered users in AskLibO at the end of Feb 2014