"odd" question: page side dependent headings

How do I set heading1 so that it is left justified on left pages and right justified on right page?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|                                              |                                             |
|  Chapter 1: Intro                            |                                             |
|                                              |                         Chapter 2: Charter  |
|                                              |                                             |
|                     1                        |                     2                       |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your question is not odd.

However I see no possibility to make a setting that for each right page the headings can be adjusted to the right side automatically.

If you feel this is very important, you can place an enhancement request here: https://bugs.documentfoundation.org//enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice
Please note that for:

• Selecting the LibO version you need to scroll the Version list up
  • Making the bug report an enhancement request you need to select “Enhancement” in the field “Severity”

Hi - I know no way to get the result.

A possible workaround (it’s just that) would be to print (or create a pdf) separate pages left and right and merge the result. Before you print the right pages simply change the alignment of style.

Use : File> Print> Page Layout tab> Pages Sides Include: Back sides/left pages (right).

There are tools to merge pdf.