Picture blinking/flashing

I have inserted two picture as a character just one next the other and I want to insert a space (char) between them. They starts blinking when I stay between them. When I press anything it does not insert the text in between.
It seems to be a bug.

But is there any way how to get rid of annoying blinking?

Version: 7.4.7.2 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 40(Build:2)
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 6.1; UI render: default; VCL: x11
Locale: cs-CZ (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Debian package version: 4:7.4.7-1+deb12u2
Calc: threaded

Alternatively, put the cursor at right of second picture and use navigation arrows to position the cursor in-between. Are picture still blinking? Can you type anything?

Attach a sample file for close examination.

PS: I see that your VCL is x11. Windows must really look old-fashioned. What is your desktop manager, GNOME? Another one? Can’t you install another widget library? gtk matches Gnome and derivatives, kf5 works with KDE Plasma.

That strange - I tried to reproduce the behavior with the same pictures and it is working ok right now. I cannot reproduce is. The true is that I have not seen that ever before. Transient inner bug…
By the way - I love old fashioned lighting-fast windows. It starts in three seconds from bash prompt to windows, I do not wait for anything. But I think that it was something in Libreoffice.
I got it!
It came to me right now. I have had my Caps-Lock locked!!! How simple!
Thank you for hit! :-))