PPTX to PDF conversion

Hi all, I’m using libreoffice 24.8.2 with libreoffice-convert. I have a Nodejs app that takes in a .pptx and uses libreoffice to convert this into a pdf. In the resulting pdf, some of the formulas don’t appear and some tables are cut off (the table text is longer than the table). If I manually go into Microsoft Office and export the .pptx into .ppt, and then use libreoffice to convert the .ppt into a .pdf, the formatting is great. I’ve double-checked I have fonts installed on my Windows machine. I think the .pptx file type is a bit troublesome, does anyone know any work around or tips?

Cross posted on Reddit

If you cross post, as a courtesy please let us know that you have done so, otherwise it leads to several discussions and a waste of time because several identical answers may be posted by different users.

A tip: if you have a sample of a document that is handled with problems, it would be useful to create a bug report with the sample attached, so that a fix could be eventually done, making workarounds unnecessary.