Printing Corrupt Images [SOLVED]

Print Preview displays the images correctly, the printed result is what’s attached. The same thing happens when printing to PDF. I’ve attached the offending page from LibreOffice: Writer.

I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8600

LibreOffice:
Version: 7.0.5.2 (x64)
Build ID: 64390860c6cd0aca4beafafcfd84613dd9dfb63a
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19042; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

Windows:
Edition	Windows 10 Home
Version	20H2
Installed on	‎02-‎May-‎21
OS build	19042.985
Experience	Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0

ACC SOPs Part.odt

(formatting and inline display fixed by ajlittoz)

Hello @jcardana, Can you share a reduced document with this part?

Edit your question, and use the paper clip.

Don’t forget to share LibreOffice version and operating system; and maybe printer model.

I edited my question
Attached the problem page
I used the paperclip
Pasted Info from LibeOffice and Win10
Thank you for your time and assistance.

You installed version 7.0.5.2 over another version? I tried printing to PDF and can’t see problems.

Review the settings in menu Tools - Options… - LibreOffice - Print.

What is “offending” in the above page rendering? White gridlines are consistent with “rule of thirds” caption. Gray solid and dotted rectangles seem to designate areas of interest.

If you complain about the border, notice that the wide gray rectangle is inside the image border at left and over the border at right. Print preview is usually a reduced version which may mask such details.

Printing to pdf (Bullzip PDF in this case) works fine for me with almost identical OS and LO 7.0.6.2.

It is interesting that the torso and waist shots are so pixelated (10 x 6 pixels) that they might as well be from the icon thumbnail. Because only two of the three images are pixelated it couldn’t be a super low setting in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Print > Reduce Bitmaps.

I presume that you have Restarted the computer recently, not power down as default for that is hibernate/leave in same state. It might clear the print spooler.

You could see if it happens in LO Safe Mode, Help > Restart in Safe Mode. Then if it works OK, try turning off Skia in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > General. If fail, consider resetting your User Profile

One other thing might be to reset the printer, which without reading the manual, is probably pulling the plug from the wall when printer is on, wait 30 seconds then on.

Then the “xx shots” are not the decision criteria used by some auto-tracking algorithms?

I wouldn’t know how to check. Opening the odt in 7-zip, the images are 32 bit pngs embedded in the file. I am not familiar with what to expect unzipping a file but I didn’t see anything odd except for a reference to an experimental feature in Manifest.xml and that OP used CutePDF to print

Torso embedded image: image description

I changed the Print settings…

I changed
Tools… Options… LibreOffice… Print: Reduce Bitmaps - Resolution 200DPI (default)
TO
Tools… Options… LibreOffice… Print: Reduce Bitmaps - Normal print Quality

The images printed correctly.