Problems using LibreOffice applications [Writer freezes]

Hello, how are you? The problem with LibreOffice is the following. I have a problem with LibreOffice Writer. I am going to open and use a file, either to edit or customize it, and there comes a time when the application I am using it with freezes (does not respond). I thought that the program or application would work and respond again if I waited 30 minutes, but it does NOT do so. It also did not let me open other LibreOffice files and applications. Can someone help me and explain what to do to solve this problem with LibreOffice applications?
Kind regards

Absolutely nobody. You gave no technical information to nail down the problem. So:

• reopen your question
    Click on below it, then on the “pencil” tool. You are now in edit mode.
  • mention OS name, LO version and save format of your files
  • how did you install LO?
  • how do you open your files: double-click on icon or open Writer first then File>Open?
  • how long does it take before the application freezes?
  • have you updated recently your OS and cold-rebooted afterwards?

Hi, I’m going to answer your questions so you can understand what my problem with LibreOffice is really about.

• OS: Windows 10 Pro Versión 22H2, LO version: 24.8.1.2 (x86_64), format.ods

• Install LibreOffice (the latest version) from the official website LibreOffice | LibreOffice en español - suite ofimática libre, basada en OpenOffice, compatible con Microsoft

• I open my file directly, I don’t do it by opening libreoffice writer and then File->Open

• After opening the file, I type some text, edit it, customize it with strikethroughs or colors, and that’s where the application starts to freeze.

• I have recently updated my OS but have not cold rebooted it.

I hope I am clear with the information you have asked me for.
Greetings friend

It is normally best to copy the information from Help > About LibreOffice by clicking the icon to the right of Version information as described in the pinned topic Ask/Guide - How to use the Ask site - The Document Foundation Wiki

This might be default now but try it anyway: Click Tools > Options > LibreOffice > View and tick the box Force Skia software rendering. Allow LibreOffice to restart.

If it is set to that you could try disabling Skia by unticking the box Use Skia for all rendering. Or you could check out this page for other options to check, First steps to take before submitting a bug - The Document Foundation Wiki

Calc spreadsheet?
Since this is inconsistent with writer tag, is this a typo?

Hello, I have exactly the same problem. So far I have only noticed it with Calc, as I have not used the other programs yet. These freezes have only occurred since I updated Libreoffice to 24.8.2.1 a few days ago. Up until now I have always worked on a file for around 20-30 minutes before it freezes. It is also enough if the file is simply open in the background. Unticking the box Use Skia for all rendering is done. Crashes still occur.

You might as well set Skia back to original settings as that doesn’t seem to be the issue. For safety, you might want to tick the box Use Skia software rendering

For Calc crash only if the rest of the suite is stable, you could try turning off OpenCL in Tools - Options - LibreOffice - OpenCL. Scroll down to Computation-related issues in Calc ( [OpenCL] in First steps to take before submitting a bug - The Document Foundation Wiki to see full description