Reading Error Libreoffice Version: 4.1.3.2

HI

I generated a wiki pedia book and downloaded in odt format, i also installed Libreoffice Version: 4.1.3.2, but can’t open the odt file.
Libreoffice just show a dialogbox with a message “Read-Error. Error reading file.”
I have uploaded the documents here and here https://www.dropbox.com/sm/create/Namib%20Tour.odt

I am using Ubuntu 12.04 with Libreoffice Version: 4.1.3.2

Regards
Theuns Heydenrych

I fixed your first link, but your second one is still broken.

OK, thank you.
I guess all i can do know is let wikipedia know there “odf format” for downloading created books, is not conforming to the odf 1.1 format.

Examining the XML I see it was generated using odfpy v0.9.3, is indicated as using ODF v1.1, and certainly contains a structure that seems simple by comparison with what LO v4.1.x generates (which would be expected for ODF v1.1). I receive the same error here running the same version under Crunchbang 11.

EDIT: The ODT is not a valid ODF according to this validation service. It has four errors:

Kuruman.odt/styles.xml[2,5493]: Error: tag name "style:paragraph-properties" is not allowed. Possible tag names are: <map>
Kuruman.odt/styles.xml[2,5806]: Error: tag name "style:paragraph-properties" is not allowed. Possible tag names are: <map>
Kuruman.odt/styles.xml[2,6119]: Error: tag name "style:paragraph-properties" is not allowed. Possible tag names are: <map>
Kuruman.odt/styles.xml[2,6432]: Error: tag name "style:paragraph-properties" is not allowed. Possible tag names are: <map>
Kuruman.odt/styles.xml: Info: 4 errors, no warnings

Those errors do seem minor though and I would not have thought they would cause a general error.