"Save as" is not working. Version: 6.4.7.2

I updated yesterday in a MAC and I’m unable to use the options “save as” “export” or “save a copy”.

I updated yesterday in a MAC

What did you update? macOS to Big Sur (11.0.1) or LibreOffice from x to 6.4.7.2 (on which macOS release). Did you reassign Full Disk Access to LibreOffice.app?

Regarding your answer: If you never did, do now. Catalina added another mechanism to prevent non-Apple apps to work smotheless. See my answer here: Unable to Save or Save As any document even in Safe Mode

Thanks, problem fixed.

macOS Catalina. Version 10.15.7
I never changed anything regarding full disk access in LibreOffice

Please do **not** use *Add Answer* if you actually don't answer a question but commenting an answer or responding to another user’s comment. Please use ***add a comment*** for that purpose. **[Edit](https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/save-as-is-not-working-version-6-4-7-2/59468)** your original question to enhance the details of your question (answers are reserved for solutions to a problem on this Q&A site). Thanks in advance …

For the record (solution according to OP’s last comment)

Provide Full Disk Access to LibreOffice.app as described in answer to question Unable to Save or Save As any document even in Safe Mode

If the answers works for you, please consider to click the check mark (:heavy_check_mark:) next to the answer. Thanks in advance …