Some Calc GUI Dbox modal and not draggable with respect to sheet

Only on Libreoffice calc something strange happens. Some dialog boxes of the GUI (for example edit-search and replace menu and data-define range menu) are non-modal once opened, they can be dragged without problems while the underlying sheet remains fixed and not selected
Others (for example the dialog boxes of the data-sort and data-validity menu) sorting and validity) unlike the past seem to be modal, they also select the underlying sheet and cannot in any way be moved with respect to the sheet, in the sense that by trying, the underlying sheet is selected and bound to the dialog box, moving the dialog box also moves the sheet, which is automatically resized and is selected in gray.
This makes it impossible to access the cells to be selected, for example.
I’ve already had strange problems related to graphics since, a few weeks ago, I changed PC using the canonical version (7.5.1.2) both with the navigator/sidebar (solved by not using wayland) and with the online help (using the browser by default a non-snap version), opening a discussion for both and then resolving them independently
This looks like a similar problem.
Is this normal behavior? Does this happen to other users with Ubuntu 22.04, X11 graphics engine, Libreoffice calc canonical (not snap) 7.5.1.2 ?
Are there any settings to change?
I can’t give myself an explanation and calc becomes unusable on important aspects

Libreoffice 7.5.1.2 canonical (not snap) Ubuntu 22.04 with X11 (not wayland)

PS: can be for this old bug ? 105462 – In GNOME 3, GTK3 dialog boxes can't be moved to show the text behind

See comment 7 exactly there 105462 – In GNOME 3, GTK3 dialog boxes can't be moved to show the text behind about attached modal dialogs:

You can disable it for the desktop with gnome-tweak-tool and the “windows” tab and toggle off “attached modal dialog” which is on by default on gnome 3.

Very Thanks, problem solved :+1: :+1: