Spreadsheet: in Libreoffice 24.2, how to change Column/Row highlight?

In LibreOffice 24.2, how can I modify the highlighting for columns or rows? In my situation, when the highlight is enabled, the background color consistently appears as black. Is there any setting to alter this background color?

• Operating system?

• Is it happened in Dark mode (with a Dark theme?)

If the answer is “not” for the second question, and it is happened on Windows:

Try to switch off this option of the the hardware acceleration in the Menu
Tools - Options - LibreOffice - View - Use Skia for all rendering.

If it works, then your video card is (maybe) not full Skia compatible.

Try application-colors at Tools->Options, if you are not under MacOS. Some pictures in this thread:

Maybe it is a bug, maybe it is a setting. Details needed for the operating system

• Have you set a different highlight colour for selections in your operating system?
  • Have you set a different colour theme in your operating system?
  • Have you changed the values from default for transparentselection in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Advanced?

Only TransparentSelection works a little. Still same color (dark blue on black) and no adjustible thickness of the cellmarker. It is no bug, its simple not possible to change.

Set transparentselection back to default of True unless you find it easier. If set to False it prevents Column/Row Highlighting from being visible.

Again:

• What operating system? (Click Help > About LibreOffice then copy [click icon following *Version information] and paste details into comment or into your question).
  • Does it happen in Dark Mode?
  • Have you set a different highlight colour for selections in your operating system?
  • Have you set a different colour theme in your operating system?

Have you set any accessibility viewing options in LibreOffice or the operating system?

Windows is not easy to change, in other OS you can normally change system colour for highlight.

Might be helped by bug tdf#158891

I use Windows 10 and LO 24 in the dark mode. Tried everything possible no luck.
Reading bug report : something has changed (patch) but not for W10
I use also Ashampoo Calc 9 and there are options for color and thickness cellmarker.

No answers to any of the questions except that you are using Windows 10 and I infer Dark Mode so I can’t help. You or @Kina1 could report a bug, see How to Report Bugs in LibreOffice - The Document Foundation Wiki but you will need to add more info than either of you have supplied here.