Sublevel Numbering in LibreOffice Impress?

Hi there,
I’m new to LibreOffice… Used an old version of ApacheOpenOffice before and never had any problems with this old version.
After I started with LibreOffice Impress I just cannot figure out, how to activate sublevel numbering.
This is, what I actually want my numbering to look like:

What I get is:

And I just cannot figure out how to change it. I searched the whole internet at least thrice, but I don’t find any answer that helps me. Perhaps I’m just a big fool, but is it possible at all to have sublevel numbering in Impress?

Can anybody help me out with that? I’m a little desperate… :frowning:

Greetings,
Fritz

I am not sure what your bold 1, 2 really refers to.

Nevertheles.s I made a test in LibO 4.0.4.2 (XP) and could create

On the second outline level I could not create a 1.1, 1.2. etc
This feature seems not be given in Impress.

However, you can file an enhancement request using the bug submission assistant: https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

Although I am afraid that you might not be happy with that fact, I would like to mention that Impress is a presentation application and in presentation detailed numbering with several levels is not really needed because it is not regarded good presentation style (This is not a 100% rule). A golden rule is “6x6”, which means not more than 6 lines and not more than 6 words per line.

Please consider if you can use Writer in landscape format. There you can use up to 10 levels of the format

1.1.1.1…1

1.1.1.1…2

etc.

Mhm, what a pity. Thank you very much for your answer though (and for the recommendation regarding the presentation style). I will write a suggestion to LibreOffice and create the list and the structure table manually.