Text going outside A4 page boundaries

When opening file in LibreOffice, text is going beyond page boundaries. How do I fix this?

You tagged base? So I was expecting a question concerning the database-component.
If it really concerns database reports they are maybe designed for another paper-size like US-letter/legal. You could change this when you open the report for editing, change the format of the page and then re-arrange the fields (otherwise the content may need another page afterwards).

Thank you. This is my first question. Apologies. It has nothing to do with a database. Simply opening documents and wish to rearrange the pages, or delete some pages and add in the signed page. I have checked the paper size and it is as should be at A4. Thank you for replying.

What type of file? The only time I can think that would happen is opening a pdf in Draw. If you don’t have the same fonts installed then a substitute font chosen by LO might have different metrics.
You could install the original font or find a font with similar metrics and add the substitution to the substitution list in Tools > Options > Fonts

Try to change the tags. There is a symbol (pencil) to edit your own posts beside the question, to attract the right people.
Have you checked your default settings or the settings in the document? Otherwise I can only suggest to upload a sample file, if it does not contain private data, so somebody can check the file.

Thank you, I will try changing the fonts. Much appreciated. Wishing you a fabulous day,

You don’t need to change the fonts. Just close LibreOffice and install the original fonts (they are shown in the font box in italic to show they aren’t on your system). When you re-open LibreOffice and the document they will appear correct length.

If you can’t get the font or don’t want to pay for the font, see if you can find a substitute, e.g. the document wants AvenirNextCondensedMedium but it is a commercial font. If you find that Roboto Condensed ( download from Google Fonts) is a close enough match for length and style then install that font and add the entry in the Font Replacement Table in Options.
When you open LibreOffice and open the document you will see that it is similar style and the length is close to the original.

in Writer, you select Format > Page > Page tab

is just cited from the first google hit for " libreoffice writer page setup " :