The following external file could not be loaded

I have been using this same link for years, suddenly I get this error in two files. I have checked, broken the link and readded it and still have the same update problem.
Help!!
G-d bless!

this same link for years

…which one?

> suddenly I get this error in two files.

… and there are other files having the same link, which still work (or do only 2 files having the specific link)?

• If the link points to a website, did you check whether the website has been redesigned?
  • If the link points to a website, did you check whether the website has an outage?
  • Did you move the 2 files into another directory, without adapting Trusted File Locations in Macro Security?

Please do **not** use *Add Answer* but **[edit](https://ask.libreoffice.org/t/the-following-external-file-could-not-be-loaded/64826)** your original question to enhance the details of your question and/or to upload sample file(s) (answers are reserved for solutions to a problem on this Q&A site). Thanks in advance …

what do you mean which one?
(from an, now deleted, answer of @Pamela4God )

You wrote “this same link…”. “This” is unspecific and “which one” means: Be specific and tell the link literally. “This” is not suitable to perform a test.