There appears to be a new issue with Google Drive Integration

I went to connect my Google Drive, and got an error saying an invalid request was sent. Here’s the Developer Info:

Error 400: invalid_request

The out-of-band (OOB) flow has been blocked in order to keep users secure. Follow the Out-of-Band (OOB) flow migration guide linked in the developer docs below to migrate your app to an alternative method.

Request details: redirect_uri=urn:ietf:wg:oauth:2.0:oob

Related Developer Info

Anything helps, and maybe we get a fix in the pipe?
Thanks!
-SB

maybe some clues from there :

How exciting. At least you got some more material behind the failure.

Came across one example of the error being generated in Python code.

Python discusses the “out of band” issue in several places at its documentation site.
https://docs.python.org/3/search.html?q=“out+of+band”

and there is a network tech site that discusses the issue at length:

So — makes me wonder if the problem is with a) deprecated code used in LO, or b) the possibility that our remote site links are regulated through a conduit at LO. Something tells me that access to some of these services must be tagged with a license agreement to the remote service. The network tech site noted that OOB errors are generated by unauthenticated(user-based) or unauthorized (IP-based).

I will discuss what is going on with Microsoft in another message.

Your clues got me thinking further about what is going on with the operating system when we attempt to Open Remote. Two processes were noted working over the network when I attempted to add a Google Drive. lsass.exe which is related to cryptography – not positive this comes up every time.

The second process that appears over the network is soffice.bin. It is communicating with yi-in-f95.e100.net. It is also engaging with four MS services: CNG Key Isolation, Credential Manager, Encrypting File System (EFS) and Security Accounts Manager.

I think I will be repeating this exercise and studying this further.