Update from LO 6.3.5 to 6.4.6 failed.

Tried this 6.4.6 update in Win 10 X64 on my laptop. 6.4.6 update stopped dead the at “registering fonts”.
Tried uninstalling 6.4.6. No go. Tried uninstalling 6.3.5 to start with clean slate. Couldn’t uninstall any version so deleted all LO Program Files (the LO folder) and then all the registry items using CCleaner app. Now Windows Uninstall Apps only shows LO Help Pack Uyghur (6.3.0.4) as well as LO Help Pack English US (6.3.4.2) and can’t uninstall either version. Get message “Error 1704 An installation for LibreOffice 6.4.6.2 is currently suspended. You must undo the changes made by that installation to continue. Do you want to undo those changes?”. Click Yes and get same message. Restarting and shutting down the laptop has not helped. Nothing shows up for LO in Windows Task Manager for stopping a LO process.
Basically can’t get whatever remaining hidden files that may be blocking an new installation out of my laptop computer. Need to purge everything related to any LO program files and help files from my laptop in order to get a clean slate to try another fresh installation of LO 6.4.6 and the help files. How do I do that?
Afraid to try the update from 6.3.5 to 6.4.6 on my desktop PC after this experience.
Please help.

Try the MS installer trouble shooter - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed (X64 Version) and see

FAQ

Probably had anti-virus blocking access to folder, turning it off for the LO installation might have done the trick. For installation problems see General Installation Issues (Windows)

Once you have been hacking through Registry who knows what state to computer is in? Might be best to do system restore to yesterday.

I had a problem with this update. I couldn’t open ANY Open Office docs. Big problem!

This is not an answer to the question.

Sounds like anti virus setting for anti ransom ware. Please see my answer to question 257726