Looking for help on how to update a in-house order spreadsheet on LibreCalc from supplier price list.
The in-house order spreadsheet is used to calculate the total cost of the orders before the order is placed with the supplier.
Every time a supplier has a price change the internal in-house order spreadsheet has to be edited to reflect this. This takes a very long time as some sheets have 600+ rows. Also the manual process collects lots of errors from human data entry. Having a app to do this would be fantastic!
The in-house order spreadsheet has:
- been edited from supplier spreadsheet by removing unstocked items and removing unnecessary columns of unrequired data
- adds additional columns for item’s unique data for max and min shelf quantity, and notes
- In-house order spreadsheet retains original sku from supplier wholesale price list.
The ideal process to update in-house order spreadsheet:
- Download the supplier price list as spreadsheet
- Manually edit supplier price list to remove unwanted data: ie remove unstocked items by deleting rows; delete unneeded columns of data
- Use a macro or a some process available in LibreOffice to to export price and sku data from edited supplier price list and push into in-house order sheet to copy over prices for matching item sku
Note: the Process preserves the existing in-house data for max and min stock levels and notes
Hope this is possible with LibreOffice!
Thanks in advance for your help!