URGENT Please help - SAX Parse Exception Error

Guys please help. The file crashed with the following error:

File format error found at
SAXParseException: '[word/header1.xml line 2]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: p line 0 and hyperlink
', Stream ‘word/header1.xml’, Line 2, Column 880
SAXParseException: '[word/document.xml line 2]: Opening and ending tag mismatch: hyperlink line 0 and p
', Stream ‘word/document.xml’, Line 2, Column 34554(row,col).

I don’t have any experience with LibreOffice or XML. I use Mac with Catalina. My mistake was to work with the .odt file in the .docx format but it’s too late now. I have no backups. Several days research just disappeared.
Any helpful suggestions how to repair the file on Mac?

Thanks! I’ve just uploaded the file. Hoping someone can help…

How many pages should the doc have? I can open the file but almost no content, just 2 pages - a header page and a few chapters with headings only - no text.

That’s exactly where i’m getting to with it. it should be 5-6 pages long

Please see the update to my answer.

@anon73440385 I’ve downloaded the copies. Would you mind deleting the files here due to some personal data information contained in them? I’m not able to edit your answer to be able to remove the files myself. Thank you so much once again

@anon73440385 - You are a lifesaver! Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Attachments removed …

Thank you!

I HAVE THE SAME ERROR. I NEED HELP PLEASE

@Sergiosooto

Don’t shout (all caps), ask your own question and upload your file when creating a new question (use the paperclip symbol to attach files to a question).

Hello,

please read answer to this question: [Tutorial] - Fixing .docx files with SAXParse error. If you can’t do on your own you may need to upload your file so someone could investigate

[Update] Please check, whether the content of your file is complete (let me know, if there is still something missing):

DOCX: - deleted as per request of OP
ODT: - deleted as per request of OP

Hope that helps.

If the answer helped you to solve your problem, please click the check mark (:heavy_check_mark:) next to the answer.

Thanks for the prompt response. So far I haven’t succeeded with the tutorial. Do you mean I can upload my file here? How can i do this? Should I post a dropbox link or similar?

Thanks - You can upload a file directly here using the clip symbol (icon in the edit bar) when editing your question

Thanks! I’ve just uploaded the file. Hoping someone can help…

You are a lifesaver! Thanks a lot for your help!!!

I HAVE THE SAME ERROR. SOMEONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE?

@Sergiosooto

Please stop shouting (all caps).