Version 7.2.5.2 is corrupted

I need to reinstall a version earlier than 7.2.5.2 as it is corrupted. Where will I find the older version? Thank you!

Select the desired version in the archive.

Additional:

Thank you. Where might I find the Archives?

Most likely you can fix the problem like this:
menu:Help>Restart in safe mode…
Check “Reset to factory settings” and “Reset user profile”
Under extra option click [Archive user profile]
[Accept changes and restart]

Install the latest versions of the extenstions you really need.
Open some of your frequently used documents and walk through Tools>Options to redo your preferences.
If you are missing any templates, macros, spell check dictionaries, don’t hesitate to ask how to restore these items from the archived old user profile.

I uninstalled version 7.2.5.2 before I asked the question. I looked at the archives, I find the earlier version, however, I don’t know how to download it. When I click on the available link, I’m redirected to reading my mail in Yahoo, This is too funny. I just need to download an earlier version. Thank you

Please have a look at my additional comment above.

Thank you again. I’ll click on the msi files.

Solution ~ I forgot the first rule ~ KISS Keep it simple, sweetie. I downloaded the program again, installed it and everything is working as it should. Thank you to everyone who offered help.

@Harmony : This site is not a forum, it is a Question&Answers site. So topics are supposed to have the following outline: one question (+ optional comments to request clarification) and several solutions (+ optional comments to enhance some aspects)

You have submitted several answers which are not solutions to your problem. These should have been comments.

In order to keep some value for future visitors, please tidy up your posts. Unfortunately the “3-dots” icon below the posts don’t offer tools to automatically move to comments. You’ll have to retype. You can as well delete the “answers” which are no longer relevant.