[SOLVED] Version 7.6.4.1 Displaying Numerous Errors

I just upgraded to Windows 10 Pro and installed LibreOffice version 7.6.4.1.
I typically only use the spreadsheet.
However, I’m getting an error message that says:
“The lock file could not be created for exclusive use by LibreOffice, due to missing permission to create a lock file on that file location or lack of free disk space.
Specify Notify to open read-only and get notified when the document becomes editable.”
I have no idea what’s going on, but I have 9.78 GB free space on the drive I’m trying to save the file on. And I’m logged in as an administrator.

Another error I’m seeing if I try to “Save As” spreadsheet is “Error saving the document (document name here):
Object not accessible.
The object cannot be accessed
due to insufficient user rights”.

Again, I don’t understand this error. As I mentioned above, I am signed in as an Administrator so I would think I have all permission - including saving files.

Would going back several versions solve this problem? If so, which version?

Thanks.

An admin does not have all rights. This is a common misunderstanding. Admins are allowed to change rights, so they can access (most) things as a second step.
Today your kind of problems often result out of security settings against ransomware. If your OS/security system is not aware an update was made, it may prevent the altered software from access to your disk…
If my idea is right, oldrr versions will not help, as any change will trigger the security setting.

Please see this FAQ, Defender Controlled folder access exception for LibreOffice - The Document Foundation Wiki

Problem has apparently been solved!
I changed the settings back to what is recommended and so far everything appears to function as it should.

I don’t understand why lowering security settings would trigger something like what happened.

All appears to be well new.

You don’t need to lower security but you do need to allow soffice.bin in the Ransomware settings every time you upgrade. A small dialogue should pop up for a few seconds saying that suffice.bin has been blocked the first time after upgrade. If you are quick enough to click on it then it will take you to the windows security page where you can allow it otherwise you have to follow the convoluted path to security Ransomware settings