where and how to download the help menu for libreoffice

i have libreoffice writer and need to download the help feature

Edit (the link with a slanted pencil) your question after reading these guidelines.

Answer depends heavily on your OS and how you installed LO. Usually, the application is packaged into “self-sufficient” modules which can be automatically installed. If you compile it yourself, you must fetch on your own all components.

When you download LO there are two extras which may be downloaded at the same time: the appropriate language specific module (if you don’t speak American), and the language specific help module. For example I always download GB-English and GB English Help. I usually download manually from the website, but it should work the same way from the software centre.

OK THANKS AND YES I REALIZED THAT ONE I FOUND THE DOWNLOAD YOU TALKED ABOUT AND I ALSO LEARNED TO GO TO THE HELP ICON THEN SCROLLED DOWN TO USER GUIDES AND THEN I HAVE DOWNLOADED ALL THE DIFFERENT GUIDES AND I DID BOTH, DOWNLOADED IT ONTO THE LIBRE OFFICE PROGRAM AND I ALSO DOWNLOADED IT AS PDF’S.

Your Shift key or CapsLock key is stuck; I assume that is the case as you would be too polite to actively post ALL CAPS as that is considered like shouting.