White menu background turns black

Hi,

the menus keep turning black. I turned off Skia and it doesnt fix it. Restarting Calc makes them white again, but after being open for a while the black background returns.

Version: 7.4.2.3 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 382eef1f22670f7f4118c8c2dd222ec7ad009daf
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 20348; UI render: default; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

EDIT: Just found out the menu gets black when i reconnect over RDP and the same bug happens at another VPS Server also.

Does this question, Black text on black background for dropdowns in dark color mode setting? - #2 by joshua4 , help?

My system is in Dark Mode and i don’t want this to interfere with LO. The bug started with the last or previous update. It was working before all the time.

Ticking the box Enable experimental features (may be unstable) in Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Advanced allows LibreOffice to pick up the Dark theme from Windows so you will get dark background but grey text (visible) in the menus but the working area will remain light grey. This might be best for you if you are mixing normal access and RDP. I think with RDP choices can sometimes be limited.

When you change Windows theme to or from dark then sometimes you might need to redraw the LibreOffice screen by scrolling or closing and reopening a dialogue box.

If you click Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Application Colours and select LibreOffice Dark then the background of the applications will be black; I don’t think you want this.

thanks for your answer. i dont like the look with experimental features.

the connection is over RDP always, they are located at a data center.
probably best is to wait for the next updates and hope it gets fixed.

Reported it: Bugzilla – Bug tdf#152367