Why can't you putos let me sign in on my laptop? I'm trying to get some answers to decide if I want to use this maldita LibreOffice.

Why can’t you putos let me sign in on my laptop? I’m trying to get some answers to decide if I want to use this maldita LibreOffice!

1. Behave yourself!

2. Read these guidelines and edit your question (don’t use an answer because it isn’t yet a solution) to describe the problem in such terms as we can understand what is at stake.

3. Don’t forget to mention your OS and LO version.

4. If your question is not about some point about LO use, explain clearly what you mean

Why can’t you putos let me sign in on my laptop?

Not sure who You Putos is, but he probably doesn’t have admin rights to your laptop.

On the other hand, you may be using some Spanish vocabulary here, calling out to prostitutes. May I suggest that you are addressing the wrong profession.

I’m trying to get some answers to decide if I want to use this maldita LibreOffice!

Any LibreOffice information acquired from the MalditaInternet site is likely to be outdated. Look elsewhere for answers!

Again, if your usage is based on Spanish, I guess that this displayed attitude towards the suite is some indication that you have already decided that you don’t really want to use it.

Also, if you need to get answers which you can’t find by searching, you should probably ask some questions. Alas, the first question you asked is something we can’t help you with. Either way, I don’t think the answer to that, if you ever find it, will help you to arrive at a decision about LibreOffice.

Good luck with your laptop!