Why does LibreOffice setup need to update Chrome ?

Hi. I just downloaded “LibreOffice_5.2.0_Win_x86.msi” and am currently running this setup to install LibreOffice.

I come to a screen that says:

“LibreOffice 5.2.0.4 - Installation Wizard; Files in Use; Some files that need to be updated are currently in use:
The following applications are using files that need to be updated by this setup. Close these applications and click Retry to continue.; Google Chrome (Process Id: xxxxx).; Retry; Ignore; Exit.”

So I wondering if I should proceed. I cannot fathom why LibreOffice would need to open any of my Chrome installation files. I am concerned because I know the hackers are out there and I just don’t want any viruses getting in to my computer.

Same question here, v5.3.4.2. Unless LibreOffice installs them, I don’t have any plugins/extensions in Chrome to allow it to open LO files.It would help if the LO installation message told me which files need to be updated. This seems kind of iffy to me.

Verify one of the published hash sums.

@erAck posted links to location in this post:-

LibreOffice_5.2.0_Win_x86.msi

Its possible chrome just needs to be updated for how to open some file types that should be associated with LibreOffice.

Maybe both programs use the same version of Microsoft Visual C++ runtime.