Why is Writer adding autofill option as hyphened sentences?

I am using LO Writer on both Ubuntu and Fedora, and I noticed that the autocompletion is giving double words or full sentences separated by a hyphen. These are not thing I types, but Writer adds the hyphen on its own and stores it in the autocorrect list even if I checked the ‘cancel the collected words from the session’ option.
To be clear, I get autofill options such as

such-as
autocorrect-list
Ubuntu-and-Fedora
sentences-separated-by-a-hyphen

and so forth.
How can I get a better autofill (which is a splendid tool by the way).
Thanks

Does it happen in safe mode (Help > Restart in safe mode > Continue in Safe Mode)?

If I turn on Auto Complete and paste your question above into a blank document, then autocorrect is offered after typing autocor. I can choose the other “word” in the Auto Complete list, “autocorrect-list” only by pressing Ctrl+Tab (or Ctrl+Shift+Tab to go backwards)

I would say, it is the same in autocorrect mode since the list is the same as in normal mode…

You use the subjunctive, does that mean that you didn’t didn’t test it in safe mode?

Safe mode uses a new profile so it doesn’t necessarily use the same list.

Now I used it a bit longer, and it is the same…

Then the hyphenated words exist in the document because with a new profile you have a new Auto Complete list and a new AutoCorrect Replace list.

If you click Edit > Find & Replace, then find and replace the below items, are they still offered by Auto Complete?

such-as
autocorrect-list
Ubuntu-and-Fedora
sentences-separated-by-a-hyphen

No, I don’t have them. The problem is that new one are generated automatically. And for sure I don’t use hyphenated sentences, so they are also automatically generated and stored.

Attach a sample document where the mishap occurs so that we can text. I am under Linux. Your “Ubuntu-and-Fedora” suggests you’re also under Linux. Which LO version?