Yesterday I asked: why does Writer start a numbered list whenever I press PgDn. How do I prevent, change, or fix this?

Details: I just downloaded LO 6.1.4. The version I upgraded from is 6.0.3.2(?). About a month ago, the older version started a numbered list every time I press PgDn. How do I prevent, change, or fix this? I tagged this question “Writer” because I don’t know how to use the other modules of LO. Answer: erAck commented: "Your operating system seems to send a wrong key code (or sequence) when pressing PgDn. If that started a month ago then think about what may have changed back then. What happens in other modules, for example Calc spreadsheet? Repeat: I don’t kow how to use the other modules of LO. Perhaps 30 to 40 years ago I learned Excel. Calc seems similar and incurs no problems on my device or my OS. I haven’t a clue about Impress Presentation, Draw Drawing, Math Formula or Base Database. Regarding my OS: It was automatically updated by Microsoft Corporation from Windows 10 Pro version 1803 to version 1809 (latest build) on 01/07/2019 (outside USA 07/01/2019). So, will someone at Ask LibO give me the correct answer, please

@madagascanlemur

This should not be a new question. Please continue it under the original question → When I press PgDn, Writer starts a numbered list that I DON’T want. How do I stop this?.

It is also helpful not to mis-state what is in an answer previously. Nothing was ever mentioned about:

What happens in other modules, for example Calc spreadsheet?

The answer by @erAck firstly mentioned checking the keyboard shortcut keys which you don’t even mention here.

Again, please continue with the original question.