Ask Your Question

margin setting

asked 2018-09-03 18:21:04 +0100

juann496 gravatar image

Why can't I find the margin tool?

edit retag flag offensive close merge delete


Please be more descriptive: are talking about page margins or paragraph margins also called indents?

Read these guidelines and edit your question to provide more information

ajlittoz gravatar imageajlittoz ( 2018-09-03 18:28:16 +0100 )edit

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2018-09-05 15:17:07 +0100

Platterbaff gravatar image

I would make a guess that you mean a device called margin tool in MS Word. I have forgotten most of what I knew about Word (and have felt much better ever since). but I think it did much the same job as the triangles on what LO calls the horizontal ruler. I do not think I can explain these better than LO's help (at

edit flag offensive delete link more
Login/Signup to Answer

Question Tools



Asked: 2018-09-03 18:21:04 +0100

Seen: 70 times

Last updated: Sep 05 '18