Ask Your Question

moveable text box on a picture [closed]

asked 2014-12-18 17:01:05 +0100

this post is marked as community wiki

This post is a wiki. Anyone with karma >75 is welcome to improve it.

Please help. How does one place a moveable text box, or shape, or a callout box superimposed (embeded) on a picture, a photo as you can find in Windows office???

I've spent many hours attempting to resolve my lack of knowledge in doing this.

Can you help?



edit retag flag offensive reopen merge delete

Closed for the following reason the question is answered, right answer was accepted by Alex Kemp
close date 2016-03-07 02:23:37.132182

1 Answer

Sort by » oldest newest most voted

answered 2014-12-18 22:57:24 +0100

Regina gravatar image

What do you mean by "superimposed (embeded)"? A picture has a text component. You can access it, when you click on the picture and then press F2 key. The position of the text is managed by the dialog "Text" from the Format menu.

edit flag offensive delete link more

Question Tools

1 follower


Asked: 2014-12-18 17:01:05 +0100

Seen: 90 times

Last updated: Dec 18 '14