Moveable text box on a picture

Please help. How does one place a moveable text box, or shape, or a callout box superimposed (embeded) on a picture, a photo as you can find in Windows office???

I’ve spent many hours attempting to resolve my lack of knowledge in doing this.

Can you help?



What do you mean by “superimposed (embeded)”? A picture has a text component. You can access it, when you click on the picture and then press F2 key. The position of the text is managed by the dialog “Text” from the Format menu.