Calc xy chart - want fine dots and other things
I'm using LO 5032. I have made an XP scatter chart with hundreds of data points.
1) The points are shown as small blue cubes. This means that they overlap and I just get a large blob without any detail. How do I change them into fine black dots so that I can see some detail please?
2) How do I get say 0.1 on the x axis to be displayed the same length as 0.1 on the y axis?
3) I would like to show some information about the z axis. Can i use different symbols for the dots according to the the values on the z axis?
4) Is there a simple way of specifying where on the spreadsheet will be drawn? When you do a correlation matrix you specify where you want it. Is there something like this for charts? It is very tedious and difficult to try to push or pull a chart around the spreadsheet - it has a life of its own.
5) Is it possible to use short strings of text or numbers instead of data points? Thanks.