7.0 Calc - Split a cell Diagonally and write text in each parts horizontal aligned left and right - SOLVED

I wish to do in LibreCalc as :

However, I do not manage to have a top text to the right and a bottom text to the left, when I use aligment it does for the all cells.

Maybe I do a stupid thing, but neither can I with:

Thanks

@artofit, The second link in the question is an example of a table made in a text document (Writer in our case).

• Type a space (in light red in the second image), the word for the first line, press Ctrl+Enter, type the word for the second line, and press Enter. (Edit: some rewording here).

Choose menu Format - Cells…:

• In Borders tab, on the User-defined: field, select the descending diagonal.

image description

• In Alignment tab, and for Horizontal alignment select Distributed, and OK.

image description

Edit: Maybe you will need to adjust column width and row height to make it look good. /Edit

Made with LibreOffice 6.3.6.2/7.0.6.2 (x86/x64); OS: Windows 6.1/10.0.

Add Answer is reserved for solutions. If you think the answer is not satisfactory, add a comment below. Thanks.

Check the mark (Correct answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question.

@LeroyG you should click the tick against your answer to turn it green. I think you can do it five days after posted. Cheers, Al

Thanks for solving: LO 7.0, Linux

@artofit, I’m glad it worked.

Your thanks is not an answer to your question. Please, repost it as a comment. To do that, hover on “more” (just above these lines), and press “repost as comment under question”, or paste it as a comment to the answer. Thanks.

Don’t forget to check the mark (Answer markCorrect answer mark) to the left of the answer to show that your question was solved.