7103 fails install

I updated to 7.1.0.3 but it will only work if I run it as administrator. Other updates have never down this before. Also, it is not displaying correctly, ohotos are not sharp and greyed out and lines are not clear even in the tool bar. seems like the upgrade failed. I have tried uninstalling it and then installing fresh but it doesn’t change the behavior. I have removed it and gone back to the 7.0.4.3 which works fine. I have tried this several times but it always acts the same way. Any suggestions would be appreciates. My sustem is windows 10 up to date and 32 gb ram and an i7.
Thank you

Bug reports should go to bugzilla, the Ask site is for asking questions and getting help.

Appears there are many problems with LO 7.1.0.3

Have already discovered multiple issues with Base under Ubuntu 20.04. Dropped back to 7.0.4.3 as essential functions were lost in 7.1.x

I updated to 7.1.0.3 but it will only work if I run it as administrator.

Any LibreOffice install requires administrative privileges (you don’t need to be "Administrator*, which generally is a locked account on Windows10) and if you could do such stuff in the past, without having administrative privileges, you must have had improper security settings in %ProgramFiles% on your Windows system (keyword here: UAC).