About getting libreoffice enterprice

I want to use libreoffice for buissness.is it obligatory to get the libreoffice enterprice? or can i use the normal libreoffice without enterprice version?

Yes, you can do this without any problem and as much as you want.

Do it.

Licenses

See also:

What is LibreOffice?
Have there a look at: Free as in Freedom, now and forever.

Not at Enterprise

What is the difference between normal libreoffice and libreoffice enterprise

You should go to the websites of the partners to see what is offered there additionally.

Can i use normal libreoffice for home and large or small buissness without enterprise additional support

I think I have already answered your question, you are repeating your questions and going in circles.

If this should not be the case and I have misunderstood you, I am sorry.

I can’t help you from here on, maybe it’s a communication problem, who knows?

Feel free to wait and see if other users get back to you on this topic here.

Good luck furthermore!

As already mentioned, LibreOffice Community - the “product” developed and packaged by TDF - has absolutely no limitations, and its absolutely OK to use it anywhere, including home, business, interstellar and whatever corporations.

The reason why there is now a clear distinction between the Community version (distributed by The Document Foundation) and “enterprise-ready” versions created by specific vendors is to make it clear for organizations, that although the community version is totally not limited, it is also not really supported (in a sense that there’s no guarantees that you have anyone listening to your possible problems using it, and creating a timely solution). And for any enterprise use, it’s natural to expect that tools the enterprise uses are reliable/supported, so that enterprise operations can’t be interrupted by the tooling failure. Lack of understanding of this simple concept often creates wrong expectations in enterprises, who expect some “support” for LibreOffice by TDF installed on their workplaces; that harms both enterprises (who then face problems, natural to any new software that needs to be incorporated in a specific custom workflow, but unlike commercial offerings, can’t ask vendors to help fixing the problems), and for TDF, that gets undeserved poor publicity from those unsatisfied enterprises.

Again: a company is free to use Community version as it likes: the license has no limitation; the program itself also has no limitations (e.g., functional). The company only needs to acknowledge that it only can rely on community support (e.g., it may file bugs, and then wait if someone finds it interesting to fix them), or to its own staff maintaining the program, teaching users, and providing solutions to its specific use cases. If having own staff managing that is more cost-effective for the company that using paid supported offerings is something that only that company can decide.

1 Like

You can use both. The question you need to ask yourself: how much support will you need?

See also:

Download LibreOffice

LibreOffice in business

No im asking is it ok.if just use the normal libreoffice for home and buissness for multiple pcs.i wont be needing lot of support

I dont need lot of support

Is it illegal to use normal libreoffice for large enterprises without getting getting libreoffice from their partners?

You can download and use LibreOffice legally, even for businesses.

It makes little sense if you write answers that are not answers but questions. Use comments or edit your initial question. Thank you.

See also the comment under your first question above.