Acces2Base issue

I have changed my macbook pro of 2015 (running Monterey) and now I have bought a macbook pro 2021 (running Ventura 13.5).

I have been using LO 7.2.7 in Monterey and also in Ventura. Everything worked fine.

I updated this morning to LO 7.4.7 and I have an issue.

I have a base document that I use a lot, for several years.
My base file have several macros.

I have an issue with the next macro. It is executed when the base document opens:

Sub DBOpen(Optional poEvent As Object)
If GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.hasByName(“Access2Base”) Then
GlobalScope.BasicLibraries.loadLibrary(“Access2Base”)
End If
Call Application.OpenConnection(ThisDatabaseDocument)
End Sub

When the document opens, it cannot execute the connection to Acces2Base. But if I go to the macro in the macros dialog, I can execute it with no problem.

Is it a known bug, or thre is something I am missing?

Which event do you use to execute DBOpen? I’m using Tools → Customize → Events → Open Document.

Also: It won’t work well if Macro Security isn’t set to execute macros without an appearing dialog. I have set Options → LibreOffice → Security → Macro Security → Security Level → Medium.
Then I have set Macro Security → Trusted Sources → Trusted File Locations to the folder the database file has been saved.

Yes, I’m using the same

I have my LO configured as Options → LibreOffice → Security → Macro Security → Security Level → Low

I would have a look: Is macro really executed while document opens? Set a message box at the start of the macro to control. Might be the event is never executed on your system.