Adjust default table line width?

Hi everyone, as per title.
Can’t find anything on the subject in Libreoffice > Preferences > Libreoffice writer > Table

Am asking as sometimes my printer doesn’t recognize/print 0.5pt table lines (it seems that they are too thin), so am now creating all my tables using a minimum line width of 0.10pt, however it sure would be nice if I didn’t have to manually adjust all line widths to 0.10pt from the default width of 0.5pt!

Cheers.

Not sure if this is what you re already doing, but using
Table → Properties (later called “Table Format”) → Borders
in LO v5.1.6.2 allows you to choose all lines at once (not just the exterior border) and set the line style and line width to what you want. Do it once per table. I just don’t know how to save that as a default for all tables.

Thanks for the input!
Yeah that is what I’ve been doing. Seems so unnecessary though; surely there must be (or should be) an option somewhere to set the default width of table borders…

I understand your point. Maybe just think of it as an act of customization to make the table more useful to you. For example, each month I create and upload a number of technical charts to one of my web pages. I edit each chart by changing the default fonts of the chart titles and axis labels (all bold and one size larger) to make the charts more readable. It is a bit of a bother to have to do this for each chart but it does make them more useful. Small price for a modest or larger benefit

I am currently using LibreOffice version 7.0.0.3, still not found how to set this.