Adjust line spacing

Hi,

I’m wondering on how to get the line spacing I want.
To give you a rough impression of what I’m talking about, I’ve made a screenshot (cropped):

[edit] Hmm, link seems to point to a different pic by now [/edit]

As you can see, the spacing between the 1st and 2nd line is much bigger than the one between the 2nd and 3rd one.
I’d like to be able to rectify that. I’ve tried (after highlighting/marking the 2-3 sentences in question):

• right-click → Line Spacing
  • right-click → Paragraph → Indents & Spacing

… to no avail.

Thanks for your concern.
– Joe

Version: 4.4.5.2
Build ID: 4.4.5.2 Arch Linux build-2
Locale: en_US.utf8

[Edit: added lo4 + Arch tags]

[Edit: re-added lo4 + Arch tags]

@JoeKoenig : I cannot see the “acceptance mark”.

Neither can I. Such ignorance causes me largely to ignore ask.lo these days, as Joe Koenig 's attitude is widespread: ‘demand much, give little’. I’ve selected m.a.riosv’s answer myself.

OK. We need’t sound specifically harsh for a beginner nonetheless. Suppose @JoeKoenig simply was not familiar with the tools provided by the askbot. He tried to express his contentment in a way he found.

m.a.riosv explained precisely what was required on Aug 20. That is more than 4 months, and he has done zilch about it. Plenty of reason for me to sound as harsh as I like. Asking a question & getting an answer is a collaboration. It does not help when folks act like prima donnas (including me, I guess).

Have you set up the Above and Below spacing?

image description

¡Muchas gracias!

Geez, I feel like a moron.

Thanks again
– Joe

Thanks for the information, please if the answer solves your question please tick the :heavy_check_mark:.