Advance slide - Automatically after... broken on some slides?

I’ve got a 56 slide ODP presentation that I’m working on in Impress 3.5.5.3 that uses Sounds in the Modify Transition drop down for each of them. I’m also using the Advance slide - Automatically after feature to advance them after my sound file has finished playing. The first couple of slides advance just fine (@ 19 and 22 seconds, respectively), but after the 3rd slide finishes and the timer (@ 38 seconds) should advance the slide, it just hangs there. I can transition the slide manually, but every other slide after the first 2 is broken.

Anybody else experiencing this? Any work arounds/future bug fixes?

Thanks!

I found a workaround for most of the slides after the 2nd one. It appears that the math is broken on most of the Advance slide - Automatically after ‘sec’ values. I found that if I entered a value that was 20% of the actual second value, then the transition would happen correctly (8 sec = 40 sec)

Hi @DanielGross, This looks like a pretty annoying bug in the Impress code. Thank you for locating it! Could you please file a bug in bugzilla so we can track it down and fix it? Thanks!

Hi @DanielGross,

Please file a bug about this problem. The QA team will be happy to help you track down this issue!

Please post a link to any bugs you file in a comment below using the format “fdo#123456”.

Thanks!