afbrekingen installeren voor een andere locale

I use LO (Dutch locale) for editing texts that contains Japanese text (Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji). Sometimes, after copy/paste actions, LO crashes. When reopening LO and restoring the documents, LO show this message:

Ontbrekende afbreekgegevens Gelieve het pakket voor afbrekingen te instelleren voor de locale “ja”.`

Missing hyphenation information Please install the package for hyphenation, using the “ja” locale.

I installed a Japanese dictionary (Extra → linguistics → user defined dictionary’s). Even after installing that dictionary, the error still exists.

How can I install the hyphenation-package for the Japanese locale?

Ben

@ROSt53: Gibt es in Japanisch Silbentrennung - oder etwas entsprechendes?

BTW This is an international site in English language.
@ROSt53: Is there something like hyphenation in Japanese?

See also: afbrekingen installeren voor een andere locale

Sorry, It was my intention to use the Dutch LO-site. I don’t believe that hyphenation exists in Japanese. It is that LO complains about a missing package … I’ll try to translate the original post.

This is what an online tool made of your queestion:
I also use LO writer for editing texts that use Japanese. That works fine in itself, but regularly, when I copy texts from internet pages and try to paste them in, LO crashes. Then when I restart LO and have the document recovered, I see this error message at the top of the screen:

Missing hyphenation data Please set the hyphenation package to the locale “yes” .`

Via Tools → language settings-> linguistics → user-defined dictionaries, I added Japanese. With that I thought I had solved this problem. But after the most recent crash, I still see the error.

How do I add the hyphenation data for Japanese?

This is tdf#137742