After each update there are changes in some saved documents

Since update 5.4.1.2 I have opened saved certificates with the lines for signatures slanted to the right. Also a logo, a round circle with curved text and graphic, when that opens the circle is oblong rather than round. Also the curved text in the circle is straight across the circle and not curved anymore. I straighten out the slanted lines and make the circle round again. I save and close it, then open it and the same thing, both need fixed. I have other documents that react the same way. I’ve used LO for a long time but this isn’t the first time that has happened, I hate to go looking for something else but before i do, anyone have the solution?
Thanks

Can you provide such document? Does it happen too, if you set “ODF format version” to “ODF 1.2” in Tools > Options> Load/Save > General? Which LibreOffice version do you have used before update to 5.4.1.2?

LibreOffice 5.3.6 (2017-08-31) is a Still Branch, which means for people who don’t like to live on the edge or stable for work in a company.
The version you are using now (fresh) is for people who like the latest features but it’s not being fully tested = for adventurous people and testers. If you upgrade from Still to Still you should never have a problem, OTOH fresh might be hazardous (although i do fresh without any problem)

The only possible solution for such kind of things is to file a bug report with sample file and screenshots showing differences before and after. Bugs happen, and user’s responsibility in open-source world is to take part in finding and reporting them in reproducible way so that developers could fix it.

OTOH: you use 5.4 (Fresh) branch. That’s great, and users like you help us to do just that: find such bugs and improve. But you sound like “hey, you’ve offended me with this bug, so I’m not gonna think why would I upgraded to a Fresh when there’s a Still that suits me (and nobody will ever retract my right to continue using it), but instead I’m gonna threat you that I’ll leave!”. This is somewhat odd, given that our release notes page informs you about the difference between the branches, and tries to help with the right choice. If you value stability over new features, then you are the one who should stop and think about it before upgrading, or check and downgrade when you are not satisfied, rather than expressing disappointment in what is actually your fault…

Greetings, I appreciate the answers and please don’t assume threats. When I up graded to 5.4.1.2 all my saved documents had a change in them when I opened them, lines crooked, text out of place etc, and I needed them right away, just frustrating. Anyways I tried all that you said and the only thing that worked was I went back to 5.3.6.1 and all my documents were corrected when they opened. I already sent a bug report into Bugzilla about 5.4.1.2 and they wanted screen shots and more, honestly what they sent me I had no idea how to send all that back. Anyway, thanks and it feels good to get back to everything working fine.