After saving a Draw file and re-opening many connectors have moved

Hi,

I have created a flowchart with a number of boxes (of different types) and connectors between them. When I re-open the document after a prior edit and save, many of the connectors have moved. What I mean by that is that they remain connected to the source and destination boxes, but that the path that they take moves. Connectors that are a simple straight line do not. Nor the ones that only have a single change of direction.

But the ones that have 2 or more changes of direction almost all move (from the variations I had made) back to the centre position - even if this is over the top of an unrelated box.

Is there some way to prevent this? Or is this a bug?

Regards,

David.

I am using 4.1.0 of LibreOffice on a Windows platform.

The same DOES NOT occur with Linux version 4.0.2.2. All connectors are where they were saved after a re-open.

Or Linux version 4.0.3.3.

I’m experiencing the same problem with 4.1.1.2 on Windows. Please help. I may not use Linux at work.

I too, am using 4.1.1.2 and am seeing the exact same behavior. The flowchart behaves normally until I close, and then re-open the same chart, and then lines move, some behind boxes and some through words.

That is bug https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=70210. It is fixed on trunk (towards LO 4.2). It is not yet clear, whether the fix will be applied to version 4.1 too.