All text in a pragraph is now labelled as Table of Contents, Why?

Just today, every thing I type has a hover box saying “Table of Contents:” and the entire contents of the paragraph. How do I get rid of the hover box?
Why did this suddenly appear now? It is NOT in my default document.

Please edit your question (don’t use a comment) to be more descriptive. Mention OS name, LO version and save format. Eventually attach a sample file.

I guess I am not smart enough to use this system, because I see no “edit” option in your message. I see “link”, “bookmark”, “suggest”, and “comment”, but no “edit”.

Also, I deleted and re-installed LO 3 times and finally got LO to run well enough that I could pull up the 30+page document and paste it into a notepad file. I created a new LO document and pasted the text into the .odt. After sanitizing this way, it works the way it should. Thank you for your efforts in trying to help me.

LO: 1:7.3.7-0ubuntu0.22.04.1
save format? .odt

To edit your question or any of your comments just click the pencil icon. If the pencil icon is not visible click the three dots to show the hidden icons.

Possibly issue due to corrupted profile, see First steps to take before submitting a bug - The Document Foundation Wiki

Or maybe somewhere else.

Thank you.