Alt+R now opens Form menu in Writer, I had it set as Track Changes > Record

I have set Alt+R as a custom keyboard shortcut for Track Changes > Record in many previous versions of LO. When I tried to use it this morning, it now opens the Form menu. I deleted the .config folder and reinstalled the package. When I go back in and check Customize, Alt+R appears available, but if I assign it as a shortcut, it still opens the Form menu. I don’t see any way to get it to stop doing this.
Not a huge issue, I just switched to Shift+Alt+R, but I was really used to doing the simpler key pairing.

Using libreoffice-fresh 7.2.3-1 in Manjaro Linux x86_64, Kernel: 5.15.6-2, DE: Xfce 4.16

There are two layers of keyboard shortcuts: LibreOffice and application-level (Writer in this case). Application shortcuts take precedence over global ones. Check that you recorded your shortcut in Writer layer. You may have Alt+R already defined for Writer and you registered it in the LibreOffice layer, then taken over by the other.

I looked into the possibility that the shortcut was taken by LibreOffice, and it shows as being available there too. Which is why this is confusing. As long as I can remember going back many versions, Alt+R has never been taking by any other function. I have only ever set it in the Writer layer, and it has never been in conflict in the past.