Altsearch & Replace Batch function doesn't work

I just installed Linux Mint 18.1 KDE. It came with LibreOffice Version: 5.1.4.2. I installed the extention Alternative Search & Replace 1.4.1 which worked perfectly on my old version of Linux Mint. It’s the same file which I have saved on my computer. The problem also happens with a new copied I downloaded after it didn’t work.

I have run into a problem with creating a Batch Search and Replace.

When I put a search and replace task and then click on Batch, I get an error window with these 2 messages:

Zkopiruj: Error with opening file:
file:///home/myaccount/.config/libreoffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/lu1540335q2u.tmp_/AltSearch%2520%255Bversion%25201.4.1%25202015%255D.oxt/Help/AltSearchScript_en.txt

file:///home/myaccount/.config/libreoffice/4/user/config/AltSearchScript.txt
line: 620: Path not found.

When I click OK to that error message window, a new error message window pops up with this message [spellings are copied and pasted as they appeared]:
Refresch: Error with opening file:
file:///home/myaccount/.config/libreoffice/4/user/config/AltSearchScript.txt l. 0:

When I click OK to that error message, I get this new one: Refresch: Error with opening file:
file:///home/myaccount/.config/libreoffice/4/user/config/AltSearchScript.txt
l. 676: Resume without error.

Then I am able to close the message. I am not able to create a batch search and replace.

Can someone offer advice on how to fix this?

Thank you for reading.