Any fix on non functioning 'save as' and Export to PDF features on 7.1

Installed 7.1.1 on my Mac last week. I run OS X 10.15.5 and have used libreoffice for years… so I have no previous experience of any similar fault.
When I select ‘save as’ or Export to PDF… nothing happens. When I hit the Help button at the bottom of the screen, I get redirected to a blank screen.
Very frustrating!

@Johnno47 Have you given LibreOffice full disk access in System Preferences > Security & Privacy?

Tried earnest AI suggestion to check security and privacy settings to allow full disk access. Thanks, but was not able to find any Security options in preferences that relate to full disk access.

Should be an answer but well, @EarnestAl put it as a comment. Let’s see if that helps: cannot save old or new document. There is a link to an article with screenshots.

@Johnno47

…but was not able to find any Security options in preferences that relate to full disk access.

follow the procedure given in answer to question Unable to Save or Save As any document even in Safe Mode and if that doesn’t work as well, the last resort is to execute sudo xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/LibreOffice.app in a terminal (and write a friendly letter to Apple with special thanks making it hard to run third-party software)

Thanks to all… follow Hagar’s advice and have given libre office full disk access. Problem solved!