API reference com.sun.star.comp.Calc. ?

The API namespace reference LibreOffice: Namespace List doesn’t contain a namespace com.sun.star.comp.Calc or just com.sun.star.comp where I hoped to find the available solver services, e.g.

Obviously I suffer from a misunderstanding.
Is there a listing of related solver services or of additional services needing to be created with names from that “virtual” space com.sun.star.comp. Is there additional information to some detail?

===Editing 30 min later for completeness===
I had used the solver service com.sun.star.comp.Calc.NLPSolver.DEPSSolverImpl which formerly only was available after installing the respective extemsion, but now comes with the standard installer.
The needed service name was difficult to find for me. I think it came from a rather old thread in the forum.openoffice.org/en/ .

Got it again: That thread pointed to NLPSolver - Apache OpenOffice Wiki .
The info was still vallid for most recent Libo. Applying th esolver in Lib= V70.0 was ckearly faster than in AOO 4.1.7, however.

See XSolver, which is the interface returned when creating instances of respective services. No idea about the origins of the naming confusion - some historical maybe?

You may try these:

com.sun.star.comp.Calc.NLPSolver.DEPSSolverImpl
com.sun.star.comp.Calc.NLPSolver.SCOSolverImpl
com.sun.star.comp.Calc.CoinMPSolver
com.sun.star.comp.Calc.LpsolveSolver
com.sun.star.comp.Calc.SwarmSolver

… but all these are implementation names, which are not some API (in the sense of “guaranteed stable names”). They implement com.sun.star.sheet.Solver.

1 Like

Thanks! Yes, I understand. Anyway, I assume the implementation names will be needed if I want to get a specific kind of algorithm to run for me. The service com.sun.star.sheet.Solver and the interface XSolver don’t seem to have respective properties nor are there defined constants for the purpose, though the .Solver can be created without naming an implementation. There’s still so much I don’t understand. Next life I may study Service/Interface rrogramming paradigm more deeply. For this one it’s too late.
The info you gave will suffice for my needs, however.