I am trying to create a template and use it to create multiple presentations. If I understand correctly, when I change something in the template, it should change in any presentation that was created using the template.
This is what I am trying
- Open a blank presentation
- Modify the master slide
- Save as a template through: File → Templates → Save template
- Create and save a new presentation using that template.
- Close everything and open the template through: File → Templates → Open template
- Make some changes to the master slide.
- Save the changes using the save button.
- Close the template and open the presentation I created before
When I do that, the changes that I made in the template don’t take place in the presentation. I know that the template is working, because if I create a new presentation, that one includes the changes I made.
I would appreciate some help. Thank you in advance