Auto update for Windows 7

Does Libre Office 4.4.1 have an auto update feature for the Windows 7 operating system?

I received a notice saying there was an update available, but it was necessary to download the full program, uninstall the previous version, and install the new version.

I also “play” with linux and it appears that it does perform incremental updates.

'Just curious.

• Dude

"Windows:
You can automate the download, But the installation you need to make by yourself; this is to let you in control of your PC. It takes only a few minutes
Settings are under Toold > Options > see next image

Linux:
Here you get the updates included in the general update of your distro. However if you have enough experience you also can upgrade outside the normal updates of your distro. If you want to stay on the save side, stick with the updates of your distro.

Thanks for the information, but I did not ask how to automate the download, I asked if the UPDATE can be automated. It’s important to read the question before responding.

Thanks for the information, but I did not ask how to automate the download, I asked if the UPDATE can be automated. It’s important to read the question before responding.