Autocorrect options - Exceptions empty

Exceptions tab is empty on recently installed LibreOffice 7.0.1 (all languages), Ubuntu 20.04.

What should I do?

(Edit: activated screenshot -AK)

See LibreOffice Help on AutoCorrect Options - Exceptions.

In Windows, the file with your personal autocorrect options (something like acor_en-US.dat) is located in …disk… :\Users\ …username… \AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\4\user\autocorr. No idea with Ubuntu.

Add Answer is reserved for solutions.

Press edit below your question if you want to add more information; also can comment an answer.

Check the mark (Correct answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question.

Found it on home ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/autocorre. And it’s empty anyway (Factory reset earlier), compared to last installed version, LibreOffice 6.4.5, it’s behaving weirdly. The 7.0 dev version was working well though…

Hello,

using

unzip -p /opt/libreoffice7.0/share/autocorr/acor_en-US.dat WordExceptList.xml | xmlstarlet fo

on my openSUSE 15.2 Linux system with TDF’s LibreOffice 7.0.2.2 packages installed, yields:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<block-list:block-list xmlns:block-list="http://openoffice.org/2001/block-list">
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="CDs"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="GHz"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="ICs"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="LPs"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="MCs"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="MHz"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="OOo"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="PCs"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="THz"/>
  <block-list:block block-list:abbreviated-name="TVs"/>
</block-list:block-list>

(a similar output is given for: unzip -p /opt/libreoffice7.0/share/autocorr/acor_en-US.dat SentenceExceptList.xml | xmlstarlet fo)

This means: The exception lists are still part of the delivered packages and therefore I conclude, that they should still be available and shown in Tools -> AutoCorrect -> AutoCorrect Options... -> Tab: Exeptions. This is not the case.

=> This is a bug to be reported at https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ (which is finally the answer to What should I do?)

Tested using LibreOffice:

Version: 7.0.2.2,Build ID: 8349ace3c3162073abd90d81fd06dcfb6b36b994
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.3; UI render: default; VCL: kf5
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US,Calc: threaded

Hope that helps.