Autofilter not showing all field names

I have Autofilter set on for Columns A to AK. I can see the little downward arrow on each column but when I go to column A, B, C etcetera and try to do a “standard filter” the “field selection” comes up for the Field names in columns A to AF but there is no option for the field names in columns AG to AK. So a big chunk of columns not shown in the list of fields.

I have tried turning autofilter off and back on but the problem remains.

I have not already set any selection choices, so this is the only selection active at the time.

Can’t confirm this on (I do see 37 entries to select from - column AK is 37th column )

Version: 7.1.3.2 / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 47f78053abe362b9384784d31a6e56f8511eb1c1
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.3; UI render: default; VCL: kf5
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); UI: en-US; Calc: threaded

You may have defined a database range comprising only columns A to AF. Check Data → Define Range… and modify the Range reference to include columns up to AK. Though when recreating AutoFilter, buttons should had been applied to only columns A to AF as well if that was the case.

Thanks for the tip.You are absolutely right - there was indeed a database range for my sheet from A to AF. So, like you advised I modified the range to include columns up to AK and hey presto, it worked.
Thanks again for the great answer.