Automatic copy cell and paste into another cell in calc

I am making a sheet for my wife where she is going to be using for printing out a receipt and a copy receipt.

what i am looking to do is to automatically copy the text from cell “A page 1” and paste directly into cell “A page 2”
so that when she make any changes on cell “A page 1” it automatically do these changes on cell “A page 2”

is there a formula for this or would it require a Macro?

In cell “A page 2” type = then select “page 1”, click on cell “A page 1” and press Enter.

If formula is in cell A1 of “page 2”, it will result in a formula like =#Sheet1.A1.

If cell A1 in Sheet1 is empty, this formula will show 0.

Edit your question if you want to add more information; also can comment an answer (Add Answer is reserved for solutions).

Check the mark (Correct answer mark) to the left of the answer that solves your question.

ok, this works if i have it on two seperate sheets, however not on just two pages in 1 sheet.
Is there a way of doing this? or if not printing both sheets at the same time?

If do you need the reference in the same sheet, just type =, click on the cell with the data, and press Enter. Also, after = you can type the cell reference (say: =A1).

You can have both pages in one sheet (say: side-by-side), or in two sheets. And can print both at the same time.

See LibreOffice Help on Defining Print Ranges on a Sheet.

thank you :slight_smile: